- Macao buggies adventure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit to Macao beach
- Visit to the cave
- Visit to a local dominican ranch
- Professional guides
- All necessary equipment
What to bring
- Old clothing (You may get muddy)
- Bathing suit
- Flip flops or water shoes
- Sunglasses or goggles
- Bandana or small towel to cover your face
Ready for an exciting off-road journey to explore the real Dominican Republic?!? Then be sure to sign up for the fantastic Macao Buggies Tour, an adventure that is sure to be a highlight of your vacation!
Travel through the remote farmland of northern Punta Cana, where you will enjoy the beautiful landscape of palm trees, tobacco plantations and the Oriental Mountain Range. These narrow and isolated country roads provide the perfect opportunity to get a little wild! Hold on tight as your buggy bounces through deep pools of mud… it could get a little messy!!
Taste the Local Produce
The first stop is at a quaint country ranch where you will be introduced to local produce such as cocoa, coffee, tobacco and green tea leaves, as well as Mamajuana, a Dominican aphrodisiac elixir. You then bounce back into action as you journey to the next stop, a beautiful cave formation. The best part of all is that this cave features a deep natural swimming pool that is just perfect for cooling off!
Exclusive Access to Macao Beach
After visiting the hidden countryside cave (shhh – keep it a secret!), you’ll bounce over to the shores of the stunning Macao Beach. This amazing coastal stretch is one of the few remaining sections of Punta Cana that has not yet been developed with resorts. You will have time to enjoy the gorgeous palm trees and crystal blue waters of this spectacular Caribbean Beach before your adventure ends.
Come along for the experience of a lifetime on the Macao Buggy Adventure!
– Wear clothes and shoes you don’t mind getting mud on. You WILL get muddy!
– Wear quick drying clothes, that way you can go into the beach with your clothes on and clean off some of the mud.
– Wear flip flops or easy to wash/dry shoes (e.g. crocs, water shoes).
– Bring sunglasses to protect your eyes from the dust while driving. A bandana or old shirt is also a good idea to cover your nose and mouth.
Tour departs from most Punta Cana / Bavaro area hotels. An extra pick up charge may be added to your cart depending on the location of your hotel.
Morning and afternoon. You may request to go either in the morning or the afternoon trip, we will try to accommodate your request depending on availability.
Pick up time and location
Pickup time varies depending on the location of your hotel, you will be picked up in the hotel lobby or specified meeting point. The exact pickup time and location will be provided on your voucher after booking.
4 hours (approximate total duration from pickup to drop-off).
You will be dropped off at your hotel.
Days of operation
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
– Tours are non-refundable for no show.
– Cancellations must be made 72 hours in advance of the scheduled pick up time or there will be no refund.
– Should a tour be cancelled due to bad weather we will reschedule at your earliest convenience. If your dates are not flexible and the rescheduling cannot be done a full refund will be issued.
Or call us at 1-800-832-1622
Toll Free from USA & Canada, available 9 AM – 5 PM (EST) Monday to Friday