Our Best Sellers
Latest from our blog
- 5 Key Things to Know Before Traveling to the Galapagos Islands
- My Stay and Review of the RIU Republica Adults Only Hotel in Punta Cana
- How to Charter or Rent a Yacht in Punta Cana
- Extra Precaution One Should Take With Water Activities
- Why a Cruise Ship Experience Should Be at the Top of Your List
- Hotel Comparison: Punta Cana Princess vs Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
- Now Larimar Punta Cana vs Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana
- Catalonia Bavaro Beach vs Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana
- Barcelo Bavaro Beach vs Hard Rock Hotel in Punta Cana
- Four Points by Sheraton vs Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana
- Where to Stay in Punta Cana? Hard Rock vs Grand Palladium Bavaro
- Punta Cana: Breathless Resort vs Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
- Best Punta Cana Casinos to Visit in 2019
- 5 Helpful Tips In Dealing With Jetlags
- 8 Best Punta Cana Resorts for Families
Our customers love us
But You Don’t Have To Take Our Word For It…
We were pleasantly surprised with the service provided. We booked several excursions and were impressed with the prompt pick up each time at our hotel. There were NO hassles or worries.
We must compliment this company for a very efficient service pre booked on the internet. Very professional, clean vans.They arrange everything for you. Makes it worry free.
When vacationing in a foreign place it’s always the best when you hook up with a tour group that shows you the real side of the country. I give two thumbs and two toes up for this trip.
We booked an adventure buggy tour for 22 people. Thomas was great to deal with, spoke english and was very efficient in answering any email questions I sent (and there were many!).