- Buggy & catamaran combo excursion
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guides
- Admission to the Indigenous Eyes Eco Park
- Snorkeling equipment for the ocean
- VIP lunch at the beach
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages
What to bring
- Swimming Atire
- Walking Shoes
- Bug Spray
We’ll pick you up from your hotel and take you to picturesque southern Punta Cana – to private grounds away from all the resorts. Visitors explore lagoons, mangrove forests, shallow and crystal-clear retreats surrounded by palm tress using both catamarans and buggies as transportation. The excursion also includes a breath-taking luncheon on the shore of the most beloved beach of the Dominican Republic.
At the exclusive Punta Cana Marina, you’ll board our spacious catamaran as the calming surroundings compliment the refreshing beverages served onboard. As you explore the waters, you will be able to enjoy swims in natural pools and take in the amazing experience that is snorkeling off the Punta Cana shoreline. The waters are renowned for their clarity and shallow stretches, allowing you to enjoy a cooling beverage as you gently wade.
The Ecological Reserve
The Punta Cana Ecological Reserve is the next destination following the natural pools. This mangrove forest and protected park has gained popularity due to its fresh water lagoons. Guests can take the time to swim at this welcoming location as well. The mangrove provides relaxing shade over the inviting waters that gently reside below.
Lunch on this leg of the journey takes you to La Choza, a restaurant nestled on a Caribbean beach that reflects the personality of the region. This casual dining stop quenches the hunger for both food and exotic locales. The meal features several courses, taking advantage of the most delicate tastes of local seafood. The bounty of the sea is complimented by traditional Dominican dishes before the entire experience is rounded off with dessert.
It’s Not Over Yet
After a brief respite, the experience continues to broaden as you return to the private marina where the buggies are waiting to moves the adventure forward. The buggies let you to explore the remote roads of the Punta Cana Ecological Reserve in exciting fashion. High-gear, high-performance exploration keeps the adrenaline pumping as the tropical grounds surround you.
The Land & Sea tour allows you to relax and unwind without neglecting your taste for adventure.
– The buggy ride can be dusty at times. Please bring a bandana, towel, or other face covering to protect yourself from dust (sunglasses to protect your eyes are also a good idea).
– Bring raw oatmeal or plain bread in a plastic bag and take it with you when snorkeling to feed the fishes, be warned though, you will be surrounded!
Tour departs from most Punta Cana / Bavaro area hotels. An extra pick up charge may be added to your cart depending on the location of your hotel.
Pick up time and location
Pickup time varies depending on the location of your hotel, you will be picked up in the hotel lobby or specified meeting point. The exact pickup time and location will be provided on your voucher after booking.
8 hours (approximate total duration from pickup to drop-off).
You will be dropped off at your hotel.
Days of operation
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
– Tours are non-refundable for no show.
– Cancellations must be made 72 hours in advance of the scheduled pick up time or there will be no refund.
– Should a tour be cancelled due to bad weather we will reschedule at your earliest convenience. If your dates are not flexible and the rescheduling cannot be done a full refund will be issued.
Or call us at 1-800-832-1622
Toll Free from USA & Canada, available 9 AM – 5 PM (EST) Monday to Friday