If you’re looking for an adrenaline rush, Cap Cana has a very unique zip line course. The Farallon Zip Line does not attach to trees, but to the El Farallon Cliff, which has amazing views of the Caribbean Sea as your backdrop.
One of the Longest Cables in the Dominican Republic
There are eight zip lines in this course. The longest line is about 1,500 feet and the highest is 250 feet above the forests of Cap Cana. You will cross suspension bridges and eco-trails with beautiful scenery to reach each platform, which provide plenty of opportunities for photos. After your exhilarating zip lining adventure, it’s time to take a break to have snacks and refreshments.
Hoyo Azul – The Most Sought After Attraction in Punta Cana
More excitement is yet to come as you head from the dry forests of Cap Cana down into the humidity of Hoyo Azul, one of the Dominican Republic’s most popular cenotes. It’s a natural lagoon whose fresh, azure water comes from an underground reservoir. Located at the bottom of a mighty cliff, Hoyo Azul is the perfect place to relax in the crystal-clear water and unwind after zip lining.
Book your tour to the south of Punta Cana to enjoy the adventure of zip lining in Cap Cana and the serene aquatic setting of Hoyo Azul.
[featured_box img=”https://iheartdr.com/images/caution-mono-64×64.png” img_width=”32px” pos=”left” title=”Important information”]- For Safety reasons pregnant women cannot participate in this excursion.
– In order to zip line, riders must be at least 6 years old.
– In order to zip line, riders must be a minimum height of 4′ (1.20 mts).
– In order to zip line, riders can’t exceed a height of 6’7” (2 mts).
– In order to zip line, riders can’t exceed a weight of 330 pounds (150 kilos).
– You will not be zip lining directly to Hoyo Azul. To reach the lagoon the group will walk for about 15 minutes through an eco-trail.
– You will do one activity in the morning, break for lunch and then do the second activity in the afternoon.
– You need to present a paper voucher for this excursion.
– The described order of activities may change based on weather, group size, holidays, etc.
[title style=”bold_center” text=”Sneak Peek”]
[accordion-item title=”ADDITIONAL INFORMATION”]
– Bring bug repellent, mosquitoes can be annoying while walking through the eco trail towards Hoyo Azul.
– Wear comfortable walking shoes, the trek to Hoyo Azul can be uncomfortable if you’re wearing flip flops.
– Wear closed shoes for the zip line part of the excursion. Flip flops can be lost while zip lining.
Tour departs from most Punta Cana / Bavaro area hotels. An extra pick up charge may be added to your cart depending on the location of your hotel.
Pick up time and location
Pickup time varies depending on the location of your hotel, you will be picked up in the hotel lobby or specified meeting point. The exact pickup time and location will be provided on your voucher after booking.
7 hours (approximate total duration from pickup to drop-off).
You will be dropped off at your hotel.
Days of operation
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
– Tours are non-refundable for no show.
– Cancellations must be made 72 hours in advance of the scheduled pick up time or there will be no refund.
– Should a tour be cancelled due to bad weather we will reschedule at your earliest convenience. If your dates are not flexible and the rescheduling cannot be done a full refund will be issued.
Toll Free from USA & Canada, available 9 AM – 5 PM (EST) Monday to Friday
[featured_box img=”https://iheartdr.com/images/clock-mono-64×64.png” img_width=”32px” pos=”left” title=”At what time will I be picked up?”]
The confirmed pick up time will be stated on the voucher sent to your e-mail after booking online.
[featured_box img=”https://iheartdr.com/images/hourglass-mono-64×64.png” img_width=”32px” pos=”left” title=”Can I book my excursion at the hotel when I arrive?”]
Since the excursions we offer are very popular and frequently sell out early, we recommend that you pre-book online to avoid last-minute surprises and disappointments. If you wish to book an excursion after you arrive, you will need to contact a local tour provider and pay full price once you are here.
[featured_box img=”https://iheartdr.com/images/caution-mono-64×64.png” img_width=”32px” pos=”left” title=”Are there any weight/age restrictions?”]
Some excursions have weight and/or age restrictions. Please read carefully the “Important Information” box above.
[featured_box img=”https://iheartdr.com/images/umbrella-mono-64×64.png” img_width=”32px” pos=”left” title=”What happens if there is bad weather?”]
Unless the weather directly affects the excursion you have booked, all excursions will operate as scheduled. If the excursion is cancelled for bad weather or any other reason we will contact you to try to reschedule at your earliest convenience, if a later date for you to go on the excursion cannot be arranged we will refund 100% of your money.
[featured_box img=”https://iheartdr.com/images/calendar-mono-64×64.png” img_width=”32px” pos=”left” title=”Can I change the date of my excursion?”]
We understand sometimes plans change and that you may need to reschedule, no problem! Just contact us at least 48 hours before the start of your excursion with your date-change request and we’ll look after you at no extra cost, subject to availability of course!