- 9 double-cable zip line course
- Visit to Hoyo Azul
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Admittance to Scape Park
- Secure lockers
- Safety equipment
- Professional guides
- Lunch Buffet
What to bring
- Bug repellent
- Bathing suit
- Comfortable clothing
If you’re looking for an adrenaline rush, Cap Cana has a very unique zip line course. The Farallon Zip Line does not attach to trees, but to the El Farallon Cliff, which has amazing views of the Caribbean Sea as your backdrop.
One of the Longest Cables in the Dominican Republic
There are eight zip lines in this course. The longest line is about 1,500 feet and the highest is 250 feet above the forests of Cap Cana. You will cross suspension bridges and eco-trails with beautiful scenery to reach each platform, which provide plenty of opportunities for photos. After your exhilarating zip lining adventure, it’s time to take a break to have snacks and refreshments.
Hoyo Azul – The Most Sought After Attraction in Punta Cana
More excitement is yet to come as you head from the dry forests of Cap Cana down into the humidity of Hoyo Azul, one of the Dominican Republic’s most popular cenotes. It’s a natural lagoon whose fresh, azure water comes from an underground reservoir. Located at the bottom of a mighty cliff, Hoyo Azul is the perfect place to relax in the crystal-clear water and unwind after zip lining.
Book your tour to the south of Punta Cana to enjoy the adventure of zip lining in Cap Cana and the serene aquatic setting of Hoyo Azul.
– Bring bug repellent, mosquitoes can be annoying while walking through the eco trail towards Hoyo Azul.
– Wear comfortable walking shoes, the trek to Hoyo Azul can be uncomfortable if you’re wearing flip flops.
– Wear closed shoes for the zip line part of the excursion. Flip flops can be lost while zip lining.
Tour departs from most Punta Cana / Bavaro area hotels. An extra pick up charge may be added to your cart depending on the location of your hotel.
Pick up time and location
Pickup time varies depending on the location of your hotel, you will be picked up in the hotel lobby or specified meeting point. The exact pickup time and location will be provided on your voucher after booking.
7 hours (approximate total duration from pickup to drop-off).
You will be dropped off at your hotel.
Days of operation
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
– Tours are non-refundable for no show.
– Cancellations must be made 72 hours in advance of the scheduled pick up time or there will be no refund.
– Should a tour be cancelled due to bad weather we will reschedule at your earliest convenience. If your dates are not flexible and the rescheduling cannot be done a full refund will be issued.
Or call us at 1-800-832-1622
Toll Free from USA & Canada, available 9 AM – 5 PM (EST) Monday to Friday