- Marinarium Snorkeling excursion
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guides
- Boat ride to Marinarium
- Snorkeling equipment
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages
What to bring
- Beach clothing
- Bathing suit
Enjoy a fun-filled half-day with the Marinarium snorkeling cruise. Spend a half-day traveling along the waters of the Punta Cana coast in the Dominican Republic. Besides taking in the peace and tranquility of the scenic view, our glass bottom boat will allow you to watch the brightly colored fish and marine life in the depths of the ocean.
In Marinarium, you will find a remarkable oasis for marine life. Here you’ll be able to snorkel, swim with nurse sharks and stingrays. Afterwards, we’ll head on over to Cabeza de Toro where besides appreciating the beauty of voyaging on the clear waters, the bar will be open and snacks will be served. It’s a lively place, with Latin music and dancing.
Cruise the azure waters along a coast lined with palm trees to our final destination—a natural swimming pool where you can wander in waist deep water, sipping a Caribbean cocktail, soaking in the rays of the sun on your skin, and listening to the evocative sounds of local music.
If you would like a wonderful day out on the water, consider this cruise to Marinarium.
– Bring raw oatmeal or plain bread in a plastic bag and take it with you when snorkeling to feed the fishes, be warned though, you will be surrounded!
Tour departs from most Punta Cana / Bavaro area hotels. An extra pick up charge may be added to your cart depending on the location of your hotel.
Morning and afternoon. You may request to go either in the morning or the afternoon trip, we will try to accommodate your request depending on availability.
Pick up time and location
Pickup time varies depending on the location of your hotel, you will be picked up in the hotel lobby or specified meeting point. The exact pickup time and location will be provided on your voucher after booking.
4½ hours (approximate total duration from pickup to drop-off).
You will be dropped off at your hotel.
Days of operation
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
– Tours are non-refundable for no show.
– Cancellations must be made 72 hours in advance of the scheduled pick up time or there will be no refund.
– Should a tour be cancelled due to bad weather we will reschedule at your earliest convenience. If your dates are not flexible and the rescheduling cannot be done a full refund will be issued.
Or call us at 1-800-832-1622
Toll Free from USA & Canada, available 9 AM – 5 PM (EST) Monday to Friday