- Surfing lessons at Macao Surfing Camp
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Surf instructors
- Rash guard
- Drinking water
What to bring
- Bathing suit
- Flip flops
Anyone who has ever dreamed of learning to surf now has the perfect opportunity!
Our fun excursion brings guests to the spectacular Macao Beach in northern Punta Cana, one of the ultimate destinations for surfers in the Dominican Republic. Macao offers shallow waters, a soft sandy beach bottom and consistent waves, all ideal conditions for learning to surf!
Before stepping into the beautiful blue waters, the friendly surf team will provide a few basic surfing tips regarding safety, paddling, standing up and maintaining balance. Once in the water, guests will have a personal surf team member to assist in that exhilarating moment of catching the first perfect wave! The Macao Surfing Lessons are even a blast for those surfers who might have experience in the waves. Classes and board rentals are available for both intermediate and advanced surfers, so there is truly something for everyone.
Come experience a spectacular day of surfing at Macao Beach!
– Unless you have the chest or surfing mount for your Gopro camera don’t take it with you when surfing or you WILL lose it (trust me, I’d know!).
Tour departs from most Punta Cana / Bavaro area hotels. An extra pick up charge may be added to your cart depending on the location of your hotel.
Morning and afternoon. You may request to go either in the morning or the afternoon trip, we will try to accommodate your request depending on availability.
Pick up time and location
Pickup time varies depending on the location of your hotel, you will be picked up in the hotel lobby or specified meeting point. The exact pickup time and location will be provided on your voucher after booking.
4½ hours (approximate total duration from pickup to drop-off).
You will be dropped off at your hotel.
Days of operation
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
– Tours are non-refundable for no show.
– Cancellations must be made 72 hours in advance of the scheduled pick up time or there will be no refund.
– Should a tour be cancelled due to bad weather we will reschedule at your earliest convenience. If your dates are not flexible and the rescheduling cannot be done a full refund will be issued.
Or call us at 1-800-832-1622
Toll Free from USA & Canada, available 9 AM – 5 PM (EST) Monday to Friday