- Ocean Spa experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Experienced Masseuse
- Pilates Instructor
What to bring
- Bathing suit
Escaping the everyday hustle and bustle of life is easy with this 3 hour excursion aboard an exclusive double-decker boat and spa.
Guests of the Dr. Fish Ocean Spa will be educated on proper breathing and stretching techniques by a certified Bio-Pilates instructor while taking in the beautiful Punta Cana scenery. Guests will also be pampered with individual massage sessions while enjoying the amazing views of the ocean. From full body massages to a simple foot massage, there is something for every guest’s personality.
The package is best known for its famous Dr. Fish treatment. Guests can experience the amazing foot exfoliation with Garra Rufa fish. These fish will remove dead skin cells from the feet and also offer a gentle and relaxing massage. Dr. Fish also offers an enzyme secretion of Dithranol which improves the overall health of the skin. During the Dr Fish Ocean Spa excursion, guests will also be treated to natural juices, fresh fruits, and herb infusions. A meal of whole wheat sandwiches, delicious salads, and white wine will be serviced at the end of the excursion.
This unique and innovative excursion is definitely a memorable experience that will refresh and rejuvenate the mind and body.
– Try to go up to the second floor when boarding, that way your last activity on the boat will be the massage and you’ll leave fully relaxed.
– All masseuses are women but you might feel uncomfortable with how low your back or how high your thighs they rub, if you don’t feel comfortable just let them know.
– Bring sunglasses for when you are sunbathing on the floating mats.
Tour departs from most Punta Cana / Bavaro area hotels. An extra pick up charge may be added to your cart depending on the location of your hotel.
Morning and afternoon. You may request to go either in the morning or the afternoon trip, we will try to accommodate your request depending on availability.
Pick up time and location
Pickup time varies depending on the location of your hotel, you will be picked up in the hotel lobby or specified meeting point. The exact pickup time and location will be provided on your voucher after booking.
3 hours (approximate total duration from pickup to drop-off).
You will be dropped off at your hotel.
Days of operation
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
– Tours are non-refundable for no show.
– Cancellations must be made 72 hours in advance of the scheduled pick up time or there will be no refund.
– Should a tour be cancelled due to bad weather we will reschedule at your earliest convenience. If your dates are not flexible and the rescheduling cannot be done a full refund will be issued.
Or call us at 1-800-832-1622
Toll Free from USA & Canada, available 9 AM – 5 PM (EST) Monday to Friday