- Reef explorer excursion
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Boat transportation to the floating island
- Snorkeling with sharks and rays in a 40,000 m2 marine park
- Eleven different activities to choose from
- Open health bar with snacks and non alcoholic drinks
What to bring
- Beach clothing
- Bathing suit
- Underwater Camera
For an unforgettable island experience, book a Reef Explorer tour. Located off the coast of Punta Cana, visitors have half a day to experience all that this all-inclusive floating island has to offer. Activities abound on the island for visitors. For the adventure types, the island offers kayaking and paddle surfing on the azure waters of Punta Cana. Visitors can also swim with nurse sharks and sting rays or go snorkeling at the coral reef. For those that crave even more adventure, Power Snorkeling, a technologically advanced sea jet voyage through the ocean, is a must.
Of course there are some that prefer relaxation to adventure. Guest can use floating mats to lie out and soak up some sun. Guests can also turn their nearly four hour island visit into a mini spa day. Available spa services include shell, stone and hand massages as well as an on-site reflexology therapist. The island health bar serves snacks such as sandwiches, vegetables, dips and fruit juices. Do not forget to have a glass of Mamajuana, a traditional Dominican drink and purportedly a natural aphrodisiac, before leaving the island.
Regardless of the activity you choose to partake in, an enjoyable time is all but guaranteed during your stay on the island.
Tour departs from most Punta Cana / Bavaro area hotels. An extra pick up charge may be added to your cart depending on the location of your hotel.
Morning and afternoon. You may request to go either in the morning or the afternoon trip, we will try to accommodate your request depending on availability.
Pick up time and location
Pickup time varies depending on the location of your hotel, you will be picked up in the hotel lobby or specified meeting point. The exact pickup time and location will be provided on your voucher after booking.
4½ hours (approximate total duration from pickup to drop-off).
You will be dropped off at your hotel.
Days of operation
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
– Tours are non-refundable for no show.
– Cancellations must be made 72 hours in advance of the scheduled pick up time or there will be no refund.
– Should a tour be cancelled due to bad weather we will reschedule at your earliest convenience. If your dates are not flexible and the rescheduling cannot be done a full refund will be issued.
Or call us at 1-800-832-1622
Toll Free from USA & Canada, available 9 AM – 5 PM (EST) Monday to Friday