- Buggies excursion
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Admittance to Scape Park
- Secure Lockers
- Visit to Hoyo Azul
- Professional guides
- Automatic Buggy
- Drinking water
- Buffet Lunch
What to bring
- Old clothing (You may get muddy)
- Bathing suit
- Flip flops or water shoes
- Bandana or small towel to cover your face
Explore the stunning natural beauty of the Eastern Dominican Republic in the driver’s seat on one of the exhilarating Cap Cana adventure buggies!
Journey through lush tropical forests and beside postcard-worthy sugar-white sand beaches while gawking at the breathtaking views along the azure waters of the Caribbean Sea. With transportation straight from your hotel and safety instructions provided by a knowledgeable guide, experiencing the picturesque landscape of this island paradise couldn’t be easier. The tour winds its way up to a pristine and crystal waterfall at the base of a cliff converted into an eco-pool where you’ll be able to relax before heading back to base camp.
Hoyo Azul is now included as part of the tour! We’ve now combined the Cap Cana Adventure Buggies with one of the most sought after attractions in Punta Cana, Hoyo Azul. It’s a natural lagoon whose fresh, azure water comes from an underground reservoir. Located at the bottom of a mighty cliff,
Be sure not to end your vacation without seeing all the natural beauty that the Punta Cana area has to offer on the Cap Cana adventure buggy tour.
– Bring sunglasses to cover your eyes from the dust kicked up by the buggy. Bring also a bandana or old shirt to mask your nose and mouth.
Tour departs from most Punta Cana / Bavaro area hotels. An extra pick up charge may be added to your cart depending on the location of your hotel.
Pick up time and location
Pickup time varies depending on the location of your hotel, you will be picked up in the hotel lobby or specified meeting point. The exact pickup time and location will be provided on your voucher after booking.
7 hours (approximate total duration from pickup to drop-off).
You will be dropped off at your hotel.
Days of operation
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
– Tours are non-refundable for no show.
– Cancellations must be made 72 hours in advance of the scheduled pick up time or there will be no refund.
– Should a tour be cancelled due to bad weather we will reschedule at your earliest convenience. If your dates are not flexible and the rescheduling cannot be done a full refund will be issued.
Or call us at 1-800-832-1622
Toll Free from USA & Canada, available 9 AM – 5 PM (EST) Monday to Friday